Our Concord Implant Dentist Offers Permanent Teeth Replacements
Dental implants offer a durable and convenient solution to missing teeth without the need for dentures. Implants are made of two main parts, an artificial root and a tooth. The root is placed into the upper or lower jawbone with a surgical procedure. This causes it to integrate with the bone of your jaw and is the reason for the stability that implants offer. The teeth are customized to match your surrounding teeth and look very natural. Dental implants are extremely durable and require very little upkeep.
How the Process Works
Contact Us in the Concord and Walnut Creek Communities
Dental Implants FAQ
I am missing a tooth. What are my options?
What are some reasons to get dental implants?
- Replace one or more missing teeth without affecting adjacent teeth
- Resolve joint pain or bite problems caused by teeth shifting into missing tooth space
- Restore your confident smile
- Restore chewing, speech and digestion
- Restore or enhance facial tissues
- Support a bridge or denture, making them more secure and comfortable
What type of maintenance do dental implants require?
- Christine L.