Dental Patient Care Methods in Concord, California
We know it’s not always fun to go to the dentist, so we’ve tried to make your visit more enjoyable with these special touches. Please ask for any and all of the below. We even take music requests!
- Beautiful fresh floral arrangements in the reception area
- Beverage station supplied with coffee, tea and hot chocolate
- Complimentary Wi-Fi connection (ask us for the password)
- Conscious Sedation also known as "twilight” or “sleep dentistry" to calm your nerves
- Cozy fleece blankets and neck pillows
- Hot towel service (lavender, lemon or unscented)
- Nitrous Oxide, also known as "laughing gas"
- Purified water
- Reading material ranging from Hollywood gossip to traveling, from money matters to sports
- Stress balls shaped like teeth
- Television in your operatory room
- Toiletry Bar with hair combs and hair spray so no more "chair hair", pre-pasted toothbrushes, floss, mouth rinse, lip balm, hand lotion
- Warm spirit of hospitality
We have a Kid's Korner for your children too! Come early to their appointment and have them enjoy our Kid’s Korner in our reception area. There they will find books, a Lego table, magnetic blocks, games and flash cards to teach them sign language.
When they’re all finished with their appointment, they are welcome to choose some rewards from our prize trunk and have a balloon! For those little ones that have no cavities, we have a club for them! Enter their name in our monthly drawing for rewards, ranging from gift cards to Barnes & Noble, iTunes, Yogurt Shack, movie tickets and more!